Major Project I
23.04.2026 - (Week 1 - Week )
Diane Sani Alexander Wan / 0378712
Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Major Project I
CONTENT
3. Feedback
4. Reflection
WORK IN PROGRESS
Week 1:
I did my research on what I'm planning to do for my major project.
Week 2:
I decided to show the 3 ideas I had to Ms. Anis to see which one she would consider.
Here are the ideas:
- Hidden gem app
- Mental breather app
- Habit tracker app
Week 3:
After Ms. Anis approved of my hidden gems app, I continued on with my research and focused more on the hidden gems app and tried to simplify it to make it better and make more sense. At first it wasn't good enough and too broad for the app, so I thought about gamifying the app to make it more unique.
Week 4-7:
I continued with my research and doing more in depth work to figure out how to implement the geisha rules to it.
Week 8-10:
Week 10-14:
REFLECTION
During this module I had a bit of struggle trying to focus on my work and having a hard time deciding my topic on my application, but as I kept working on it I had reoccurring issues where the app never made sense, but the more time I kept thinking about it, I felt like there was always an issue.
I realized, I didn't catch up on time and I was always behind as the problem with my idea kept getting more confusing but I managed to solve it.
Throughout this module, I just had to try to keep on track instead of thinking of other possibilities, I just struggled a lot by meeting expectations and trying to meet up with lecturers to get feedback, but hopefully in the future I stay more focused on it.
Comments
Post a Comment